Friday, September 25, 2009

This artist has been visiting my dreams, or perhaps I have visited hers?


Sara Ogren! Just found this artist today on flicker! She makes collages, sculptures, Artist trading cards, ACEO's. (ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals". These cards have one main rule - they are 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches - the size of a trading card.)
I feel like she has been walking in my brain.
I feel I found someone who was visiting my dreams, or perhaps I have visited hers?
I am really excited.(Can you tell?)
*Today my theme is collage and sketching. I was making little collages for years. I love animal heads on children bodies. I have been trying to start a painting a day. Now I am going to spend some time on sketches and collage in preparation for larger paintings.
Thank you Sara Ogren!
Check out her blog
http://sarahogren.blogspot.com/

What are Artist trading cards?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artist_trading_cards

'He dreamed of being a sailor'(ACO)                                   ' The bird Jockey' (ACO)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kathy for featuring me on your blog. I think it's the biggest compliment to be of inspiration to other artists.

    ReplyDelete