Monday, September 28, 2009

spacedog


spacedog
Originally uploaded by Dustin Weant

LOOK! I found this photo on Flicker!
I love it. This artist is thinking like me. I love to find artists who touch a nerve, and help me distill my art!
You have not seen it, but about 3 weeks ago I started 'The Ugliest Dog in The World, 2009, Takes Revenge in Space!"
My dog is wearing the same helmet!.
So funny.
and you know how I love Gordon my Boston. He was next! I was just finding the right suit for him. He will be with a robot crew.lol.
Stay tuned for more....

------------------------------------
Update:
 This is supose to be the ugliest dog in the world?!
What were they thinking?!
Here is a poor picture of my painting in progress:
'The Ugliest Dog in The World, 2009, Takes Revenge in Space!"

No comments:

Post a Comment